SEVEN NEWS YOUNG ACHIEVER AWARDS
DO YOU KNOW AN INSPIRATIONAL YOUNG ACHIEVER?
Nominations for the Seven News Young Achiever Awards are now open and the search has begun for incredible young people under 29 from Queensland.
We need to give thanks, and now you can by nominating them into one or more of these categories;
- LGIAsuper Community Volunteer Award
- iFly Online Achievement Award
- BB Print Regional Achiever Award
- First National Real Estate Leadership Award
- Soroptimist Women Empowering Others Award
- Kennelly Constructions Aboriginal Achievement Award
- The University of Queensland Create Change Award
One of the category winners will be named the 2019 Queensland Young Achiever of the Year.
Category winners will each receive $2,000 from Auswide Bank and a trophy. The Queensland Young Achiever of the Year will receive $2,000 from Auswide Bank and a state trophy.
To submit a nomination, simply go online to www.youngachieverawards.com select ‘QLD’ and then click the gold ‘Nominate Now’. Alternatively, make the process that much easier by calling us on 1300 055 096 and passing on their details and we will take it from there.
Nominations close Monday 3rd December 2018. For assistance please feel free to call the Awards Office or email email@example.com