COMMUNITY DROUGHT SUPPORT PACKAGE
FOR COMMUNITY EVENTS
For Amounts $1,000.00 to $5,000.00
Applications are being called for the Community Drought Support Pack – Community Events. The Community Drought Support Package is a State Government initiative to support drought affected Queenslanders. This program aims to support local community organisations within the Flinders Shire by allocating funds to organisations who demonstrate the ability to deliver local community events and activities which support connectedness, social wellbeing and increased access to support services.
Applications open 7 February, closing 10 March 2017.
Organisations are able to submit one application per “Community Event / Activity”.
Application forms and guidelines are available by contacting Community Development Officer Erin Kinchela on 4741 2900 or email email@example.com. Forms are also available below.
Forms to access funding for an event:
COMMUNITY FLEXIBLE FINANCIAL HARDSHIP FUND 2017
As part of the Community Drought Support Package provided by the Queensland Government, Department of Communities, Child Safety and Disability Services the Flexible Financial Hardship Fund 2017 is open from 7 February to 10 March 2017.
Individuals must be meet the following criteria –
• A current resident of the Flinders Shire
• Income is primarily sourced through the grazing industry
• Only one application per household
• Proof of resident residential address must be included – copy of drivers license or invoice etc. with residential address listed
Other information -
• This is State Government Funding under the Community Drought Support Package 2016-2017
• Applications must be received at council by close of business Friday, 10 March 2017 in writing, no emailed applications will be accepted
• There is only one round, no further rounds will be called
• A total fund of $32,500 is to be distributed evenly, no fixed amount per person has been set
• No late applications will be accepted
• Funds will be distributed in a form of vouchers for local business houses in the Flinders Shire
• Vouchers can be used at any of the registered business houses
• Vouchers will be mailed to applicants within two weeks of closing date
• Vouchers must be expended by 30th June 2017
Applications must be submitted in hard copy addressed to:
Chief Executive Officer
Community Flexible Financial Hardship
Tender Box – Private / Confidential
PO Box 274
HUGHENDEN QLD 4821
Forms to access for individual vouchers:
If further information is required please contact Erin Kinchela, Community Development Officer e:firstname.lastname@example.org or 4741 2900. All correspondence is strictly confidential.