|Wind (Kph) : 13|
|Humidity (%) : 77|
|Wind Directions : ENE|
|Wind Direction (Degrees) : 60|
|Visibility (Km) : 10|
|Pressure (In) : 1017|
|Cloud Cover (%) : 0|
NEXT ORDINARY MEETING OF COUNCIL
|Date: Tuesday, 10 October 2017|
|Time: Staring at 10.00am|
|Location: McNamara Boardroom , Council Chambers - 34 Gray Street, Hughenden|
|Correspondence Submission Date: Monday, 02 October 2017|
|Click Here for Council Meeting Minutes|
Disaster Information for Flinders Shire Residents
Go to our disaster information page for information on preparing your home and emergency kit.
Beef Processing Opportunity in Hughenden
Flinders Shire Council has taken the first steps to secure the region’s place as a reliable, innovative supplier of quality Australian beef to growing markets in Asia, Middle East and other parts of the world.
To read more on Future Beef Processing Opportunity in Hughenden CLICK HERE.
Hughenden RV Campgrounds
- Camping is free for fully self contained RV Vehicles and Vans, up to a maximum of 7 days
- Vehicle or Van must be fully self contained with built in toilet and shower (no portable showers or toilets allowed)
- Vehicle or Van grey water is to be held in a holding tanks or discharged into buckets which will be emptied into the designated dump points only
- Has a black water holding tank or toilet cassette
- No dumping of black/grey water in the grounds (dumping facilities available RV Park and McLaren Street)
- Buckets are to be monitored and emptied as necessary to ensure that NO GREY WASTE escapes onto the ground
- Vehicles or Van must not be washed down in the RV Campground, facilities for wash down are available at the Hughenden Saleyards, hose available at the Visitor Information Centre
- Vehicles or Van must have a sealed container/bin for household garbage, please utilise bins provided!
- No open fires – fuel stoves only
- Pets allowed but must be restrained
- Local events will take precedence over motor home/caravans eg. Campdraft and Local Show
- Lose the approval to camp in the area
- Make themselves open to the issue of an on-the-spot fine; and / or be required to leave
- Non compliance or failure to display a valid permit is a 10 penalty unit fine