Awarded Contracts ($200,000 +)
Under the Local Government Regulations 2012:
Part 4 Publishing details of particular contracts
237 Publishing details of contracts worth $200,000 or more
- A local government must, as soon as practicable after entering a contract worth $200,000 or more (exclusive of GST)—
- publish the relevant details of the contract on the local government’s website; and
- display the relevant details of the contract in a conspicuous place in the local government’s public office.
- The relevant details must be published or displayed under subsection (1) for a period of at least 12 months.
- In this section— relevant details, of a contract, means the following—
- the person with whom the local government has entered into the contract;
- the value of the contract;
- the purpose of the contract.
Register of Quotations and Tenders over $200,00: