|Wind (Kph) : 4|
|Humidity (%) : 12|
|Wind Directions : W|
|Wind Direction (Degrees) : 260|
|Visibility (Km) : 10|
|Pressure (In) : 1011|
|Cloud Cover (%) : 0|
Australia Day Awards
Nominations Now Open
To see our current Tenders and Quotations
NEXT ORDINARY MEETING OF COUNCIL
|Date: Thursday, 17 November 2016|
|Time: Staring at 10.00am|
|Location: McNamara Boardroom , Council Chambers - 34 Gray Street, Hughenden|
|Correspondence Submission Date: Monday, 07 November 2016|
|Click Here for Council Meeting Minutes|
Hughenden Aquatics Centre Operating Hours
|Monday: 6am - 10am & 12pm - 7pm|
|Tuesday: 6am - 10am & 12pm - 7pm|
|Wednesday: 6am - 10am & 12pm - 5pm|
|Thursday: 6am - 9am & 12pm - 7pm|
|Friday: 6am - 11am & 1.30pm - 7pm|
|Saturday: 12pm - 6pm|
|Sunday: 2pm - 6pm|
Time: 3.15pm to 5.00pm
Days: Monday to Friday
Location: Flinders Shire Public Library
Broadband For Seniors
& Tech Savvy
Time: 10.00am to 12.00pm
Days: Every Tuesday
Location: Hughenden Centre for the Aged
|Times: Starting from 9.00am|
|- 31 August||- 14 & 28 September|
|- 12 & 26 Oct||- 9 & 23 November|
|- 7 & 21 December|
|Location: Flinders Shire Public Library|
Hughenden Landfill Hours:
Monday to Friday: 8am to 11am & 3pm to 6pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8am to 11am & 2pm to 6pm
Public Holidays: 8am to 11am ONLY
Good Friday & Christmas Day: CLOSED
Disaster Information for Flinders Shire Residents
Go to our disaster information page for information on preparing your home and emergency kit.
Hughenden Recreational Lake
Beef Processing Opportunity in Hughenden
Flinders Shire Council has taken the first steps to secure the region’s place as a reliable, innovative supplier of quality Australian beef to growing markets in Asia, Middle East and other parts of the world.
To read more on Future Beef Processing Opportunity in Hughenden CLICK HERE.
- Flinders Discovery Centre - Chirstmas Trading Hours
- Kennedy Energy Park - Media Release
- Meals on Wheels Volunteers Needed
- Funding for Hann Highway
- National Highway Upgrade Programme - Flinders Highway Pavement Widening and Strengthening
Local Government Act 2009
FLINDERS SHIRE COUNCIL (MAKING OF AMENDMNET SUBORDINATE LOCAL LAW) NOTICE (NO. 1) 2016
1. This notice may be cited as Flinders Shire Council (Making of Amendment Subordinate Local Law) Notice (No. 1) 2016.
2. This notice commences on the date of gazettal notice.
Making of Subordinate local law
3. Pursuant to the provisions of the Local Government Act 2009, Flinders Shire Council made the following law by resolution on Thursday, 15 September 2016;
a. Subordinate Local Law No. 15 (Regulated Parking and Heavy Vehicle Parking Amendment) 2015.
Local law amended
4. The Subordinate Local Law Subordinate Local Law No. 15 (Regulated Parking and Heavy Vehicle Parking Amendment) 2015 amends Subordinate Local Law No. 15 (Regulated Parking and Heavy Vehicle Parking) 2015.
Authorising local law
5. The Local Law Local Law No.15 (Regulated Parking and Heavy Vehicle Parking) 2015 authorises the Subordinate Local Law Subordinate Local Law No.15 (Regulated Parking and Heavy Vehicle Parking Amendment) 2015.
The purpose and general effect of the local law
6. The Subordinate Local Law Subordinate Local Law No. 15 (Regulated Parking and Heavy Vehicle Parking Amendment) 2015 removes Abbott Street as an off-street regulated parking area.
A copy of the local law may be inspected and purchased at the local government’s public office and viewed by the public on the department’s website.
The Subordinate Local Law can be downloaded here SLL15
FLINDERS DISCOVERY CENTRE - TRADING HOURS
MARCH to OCTOBER
9.00am – 5.00pm 7 days a week
NOVEMBER to FEBRUARY
9.00am – 5.00pm week days
9.00am – 1.00pm Sat. & Sun
(MAY CLOSE SOME PUBLIC HOLIDAYS)
Christmas / New Year Trading
24TH – 27TH December 2016
31st December – 2nd January 2017
“…50MW Wind, Solar and Storage hybrid facility approved...”
“…near baseload renewable generation…”
“…more than 50 jobs created during construction…”
“… first stage of a $1Billion plus investment in a renewable energy solution for North Queensland…”