|Wind (Kph) : 11|
|Humidity (%) : 32|
|Wind Directions : ENE|
|Wind Direction (Degrees) : 70|
|Visibility (Km) : 10|
|Pressure (In) : 1015|
|Cloud Cover (%) : 0|
To see our current Tenders and Quotations
NEXT ORDINARY MEETING OF COUNCIL
|Date: Thursday, 17 November 2016|
|Time: Staring at 10.00am|
|Location: McNamara Boardroom , Council Chambers - 34 Gray Street, Hughenden|
|Correspondence Submission Date: Monday, 07 November 2016|
|Click Here for Council Meeting Minutes|
Hughenden Aquatics Centre Operating Hours
|Monday: 6am - 10am & 12pm - 7pm|
|Tuesday: 6am - 10am & 12pm - 7pm|
|Wednesday: 6am - 10am & 12pm - 5pm|
|Thursday: 6am - 9am & 12pm - 7pm|
|Friday: 6am - 11am & 1.30pm - 7pm|
|Saturday: 12pm - 6pm|
|Sunday: 2pm - 6pm|
Time: 3.15pm to 5.00pm
Days: Monday to Friday
Location: Flinders Shire Public Library
Broadband For Seniors
& Tech Savvy
Time: 10.00am to 12.00pm
Days: Every Tuesday
Location: Hughenden Centre for the Aged
|Times: Starting from 9.00am|
|- 31 August||- 14 & 28 September|
|- 12 & 26 Oct||- 9 & 23 November|
|- 7 & 21 December|
|Location: Flinders Shire Public Library|
Hughenden Landfill Hours:
Monday to Friday: 8am to 11am & 3pm to 6pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8am to 11am & 2pm to 6pm
Public Holidays: 8am to 11am ONLY
Good Friday & Christmas Day: CLOSED
Disaster Information for Flinders Shire Residents
Go to our disaster information page for information on preparing your home and emergency kit.
Hughenden Recreational Lake
Beef Processing Opportunity in Hughenden
Flinders Shire Council has taken the first steps to secure the region’s place as a reliable, innovative supplier of quality Australian beef to growing markets in Asia, Middle East and other parts of the world.
To read more on Future Beef Processing Opportunity in Hughenden CLICK HERE.
- Caravan Park Manager Tender - 102.2016.18
- Flinders Discovery Centre - Chirstmas Trading Hours
- Kennedy Energy Park - Media Release
- Meals on Wheels Volunteers Needed
- Funding for Hann Highway
- National Highway Upgrade Programme - Flinders Highway Pavement Widening and Strengthening
Local Government Act 2009
FLINDERS SHIRE COUNCIL (MAKING OF AMENDMNET SUBORDINATE LOCAL LAW) NOTICE (NO. 1) 2016
1. This notice may be cited as Flinders Shire Council (Making of Amendment Subordinate Local Law) Notice (No. 1) 2016.
2. This notice commences on the date of gazettal notice.
Making of Subordinate local law
3. Pursuant to the provisions of the Local Government Act 2009, Flinders Shire Council made the following law by resolution on Thursday, 15 September 2016;
a. Subordinate Local Law No. 15 (Regulated Parking and Heavy Vehicle Parking Amendment) 2015.
Local law amended
4. The Subordinate Local Law Subordinate Local Law No. 15 (Regulated Parking and Heavy Vehicle Parking Amendment) 2015 amends Subordinate Local Law No. 15 (Regulated Parking and Heavy Vehicle Parking) 2015.
Authorising local law
5. The Local Law Local Law No.15 (Regulated Parking and Heavy Vehicle Parking) 2015 authorises the Subordinate Local Law Subordinate Local Law No.15 (Regulated Parking and Heavy Vehicle Parking Amendment) 2015.
The purpose and general effect of the local law
6. The Subordinate Local Law Subordinate Local Law No. 15 (Regulated Parking and Heavy Vehicle Parking Amendment) 2015 removes Abbott Street as an off-street regulated parking area.
A copy of the local law may be inspected and purchased at the local government’s public office and viewed by the public on the department’s website.
The Subordinate Local Law can be downloaded here SLL15
Flinders Shire Council invites tenders from an experienced person to fill the Management Role of the Hughenden Allen Terry Caravan Park. This is a hands on; live in position, covering all aspects of operating a caravan park including office administration, general maintenance and park grounds upkeep.
The Manager will operate and maintain the Council’s Caravan Park complex under a remuneration package ($130,000 plus 12.5% gross takings incentive). The 3.5 Star Caravan Park has recently undergone a significant redevelopment and consists of Deluxe Cabins, Cabins, Caravan powered and unpowered sites, tents sites, budget accommodation, laundry facilities, upgraded amenities, new residential and office complex.
For further information regarding the tender, please contact Governance Manager – Juanita Holden on 07 4741 2900 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This tender closes at 4pm on Monday 24th October 2016.
Tenders are to be lodged, either by hand to 34 Gray Street, Hughenden Qld 4821 or by post addressed to Flinders Shire Council, PO Box 274, Hughenden Qld 4821 marked “Tender 102.2016.18 – Management Agreement for the Operation of the Allen Terry Caravan Park Hughenden”.
Canvassing of any Flinders Shire Council staff or Councillors will disqualify tenderers from the tender process.
Chief Executive Officer
Flinders Shire Council
34 Gray Street
HUGHENDEN QLD 4821
FLINDERS DISCOVERY CENTRE - TRADING HOURS
MARCH to OCTOBER
9.00am – 5.00pm 7 days a week
NOVEMBER to FEBRUARY
9.00am – 5.00pm week days
9.00am – 1.00pm Sat. & Sun
(MAY CLOSE SOME PUBLIC HOLIDAYS)
Christmas / New Year Trading
24TH – 27TH December 2016
31st December – 2nd January 2017
“…50MW Wind, Solar and Storage hybrid facility approved...”
“…near baseload renewable generation…”
“…more than 50 jobs created during construction…”
“… first stage of a $1Billion plus investment in a renewable energy solution for North Queensland…”