Hughenden Swimming Pool
The Hughenden Memorial Swimming Pool will be open from Wednesday, 01 September 2021.
- Monday to Sunday – 6.00am to 9.00am & 3.00pm to 6.00pm
- Every swimmer will be required to complete a ‘Deed of Indemnity’ form (available from the Canteen).
- Any swimmers under the age of 18 a parent/guardian will need to complete the form on their behalf.
- Any children under the age of 12 must be supervised by a parent/guardian at all times.
- The Hughenden Swimming Pool will be available for hire outside of operating hours to qualified swimming teachers and coaches for learn-to-swim lessons and coaching sessions only.
- Teachers and Coaches must hold a current qualification, First Aide Certificate and be able to provide a copy of their Public Liability Insurance Policy.
- The hirer will be required to complete a Swimming Pool Hire Application including Warranties, Indemnity and Releases from Liability, which will be available from the Council Office, 34 Gray Street, Hughenden Qld 4821. A Hire fee will apply.
|Adults - 17 and over||Per Entry||$3.00|
|Students/Children 4 to 16||Per Entry||$2.00|
|Family||2 Adults + 2 Kids||$6.00|
|Children under 4||Per Entry||Free|
|Schools (Carnival)||Per School Per Day||$100.00|
|Other School Activities & Clubs||Per Hour||$20.00|
|Other (Training)||Per Hour - Max 2 outside lanes||$20.00|
|Group Sessions||Per person per hour||$5.00|
|Private functions||Full Day||$250.00|
|Private functions||Half Day||$125.00|
|Adults - 17 and over||Per Entry||$45.00|
|Students/Children 4 to 16||Per Entry||$30.00|
|Family||2 Adults + 2 Kids||$90.00|