Hughenden Community Gym
Hughenden Community Gym Rules
For most current rules, see the gym signage located onsite.
Membership Type & Related Membership Fee
- Gym Fees and Charges
- Regular User Option - Membership Token or Door Code is generated at the Main Council Office.
- Casual User Option - Pay via tapping your card on the payment panel located outside the Gym.
- Terms & Conditions / Membership Registration Form
- Gym members ONLY to enter the gym – MUST BE 16 years of age or older.
Opening Hours and Contacts
- The Gym is Open 24/7
- To report all damages and misconduct, please contact 4741 2900 during business hours or 0448 729 208 after hours.
- The gym is under 24-hour surveillance.
- 4 Resolution Street, Hughenden
- No food or drinks besides bottled water.
- Appropriate gym dress – Includes clean clothing & athletic shoes (joggers/sneakers).
- Please use a towel when laying down.
- Sanitise equipment after use – wipes provided.
- Use equipment appropriately, improper use of equipment will not be tolerated.
- Only use equipment if you know how to.
- External speakers are not permitted (headphones only).
- Return all equipment to their designated areas after use.
- Turn off lights & fans when leaving. Air conditioners to remain on at all times at 23 degrees.
- No smoking in this facility.
- All members must be considerate of others.
- Use a spotter where necessary and think before you lift.
- Do not drop weights and use weight mats if handling weights away from their respective racks.
- Put back equipment when finished.
- Do not disrespect or distract other members.
- The gym toilet is located outside the gym, on the end of the pool canteen. Exit the rear of the gym and follow the signs. This toilet is a unisex toilet. Please keep the facility tidy.
- The gym is equipped with several duress alarms throughout the gym for users’ safety.
- Duress Buttons – Located at each door, these alarms can be pressed to activate.
- Duress Lanyards (x2) – Located at the front door, these alarms can be pressed to activate. Please return them to the hanging hooks at the front door after use.
- Voice Activated Duress – The voice activated duress alarm is activated when the user says “help, call 000”.
- This system is not a toy and is to be used for EMERGENCIES ONLY.
- Misuse of this system will result in the user’s membership to be cancelled.