Community Service Directory
My Community Directory
The Shire of Flinders Community Directory is brought to you by Flinders Shire Council as a community resource to connect everyone in the Flinders region. It connects residents and businesses with community service organisations and clubs operating in the Flinders region.
My Community Directory is an Australia-wide online community directory. Any health or community service can list their information for free on My Community Directory and manage their information to make sure that it is accurate and up to date. The purpose of this resource is to provide you with an easy way to see all of the information listed in the directory for the region.
Information for community groups, clubs and associations
Local not-for-profit organisations, community and sporting groups, clubs and associations have been invited to register their account on the My Community Directory website https://www.mycommunitydirectory.com.au/Register
The service is free to use and is designed to assist community groups to:
- List their services
- Be found by more people online
- Advertise for volunteers
- Promote upcoming events.
- Why should you be a part of it?
- Make sure that people can find you online
- Enable the community to connect to local services
- Increase access to information about your club or group
- Increase your searchability and online engagement
- Control your information and listing
How to list your service/organisation
Visit Flinders Shire Community Directory to search if you are already listed https://www.mycommunitydirectory.com.au/Queensland/Flinders
- Check your listing and ensure information is correct
- If you are not listed, register and create your listing.
- To use this free service on your mobile, download the 'Access my Community' app from the app store.
- As the listing owner (your organisation) decides how much information including contact details and personal information, is available online.
If you require assistance, please contact the Community Services Team at Council on 07 4741 2900.